|Product Name||Desert Truck||Model||ROCKET DTK-16|
|Product Dimension||289*215*128 mm||Wheel Base||180mm|
|Ride Height||26mm||reduction gear ratio||9.8:1|
|Standart Max Speed||45km/H|
1. ZD Racing has released a 1/16 full-scale all-terrain four-wheel-drive electric desert truck, which is based on the world-renowned Ultra4 extreme off-road racing prototype vehicle, with an impactful appearance that is more simulated.
2. Rotating flip design, equipped with simulated LED roof spotlights. PVC roll cage car shell, simulation cockpit.
3. Metal hydraulic shock absorbers provide reliable support for intense driving.
4. The starter version has a brush motor with 2.4G, 2H1 remote control receiver, 380 carbon brush motor, 2.2KG server, 7.2V 1200MAH 2A/3 Ni-MH battery.
5. The starter version with a brushless motor uses 2.4G, 2H1 remote control receiver, 2435 brushless motor, 2.2KG server, 7.4V 1500MAH LI-PO lithium battery.
6. The whole car adopts refined steel transmission shaft, precision high-speed bearings, high-strength gear power transmission system, not afraid of speed, conquering all terrain.